What is CreditoZen?
CreditoZen is an online company that is in charge of managing financing requests, seeking offers from its users in the easiest and fastest way .
Being a credit broker you can find many of the best offers on the market by filling out a simple form.
They specialize in offers of mini-credits of up to 1,000 euros and get offers even being in ASNEF and without payroll , and almost always much cheaper than other companies in the sector.
Some numbers about CreditoZen
Significant data according to the CreditoZen website:
- Approval rate close to 90%.
- It awarded 14,0000 credits.
- Approximately 1.7 million in financing.
- 98% of customers repeated with the company.
What company is behind CreditoZen?
The CreditoZen website is owned and managed by ZenTech Global SL, (hereinafter CreditoZen) the company incorporated in New Jersey and registered with the New Jersey Mercantile Registry with number B93625788.
Opinions about CreditoZen
The opinions we have found about CreditoZen on the Internet make a lot of reference to how cheap they are and how easy they are to get their credits .
These are some of the opinions we have found:
- Aneta : "It's like all of them. Being in asnef they do not agree and more with an amount of ASNEF of € 2000. I only asked them € 250 for a mother wheelchair and I will continue looking but I will enter banks and other forms. These companies that are advertised are not useful. "
- Roberto Francisco : "The site is easy, it does not have many complications, the information is correct, the interests are the same as they told me, in general everything is fine, I received the money to my bank account the next day."
- Jairo : "They are credits that are approved super quickly so you know in a short time if they have been awarded to you and you don't have to wait long for them to give you the money. Greetings"
How to request a credit at CreditoZen?
The quick credit application process at CreditoZen is very simple:
- You select the amount you need and the term in which you want to return it.
- You fill out a form with your basic personal and financial information.
- In seconds they present you with a series of offers.
- You select the one that convinces you the most.
- You complete the application on the website of the selected lender.
The data they request in their form are:
- Full name
- Identity document number or NIE
- Marital status
- Number of children
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Type of telephony contract
- Landline number (optional)
- Employment situation
- Monthly net income
- Next payment date
- Seniority in the company
Although they ask for information about your employment situation, it is not necessary that you are working, but you must demonstrate a source of income: pension, benefit or others.
As it is a broker, it does not have exact information on the types of interest and commissions that they will charge you for the credit.
They detail all the necessary information about each of the offers you receive, and you will always be informed of how much the money is going to cost you, with clarity and reliability.
Many times the first loan can be free, without interest or commissions . This is in the cases in which you can find offers from some that some companies propose to their new clients when requesting their first loan.
The average interest rate of CreditoZen is 2862% APR . Although it seems very high at first glance, it is within the values that are normally obtained in the portals of this type of product.
Application simulation with CreditoZen
On their website we do not find any simulation of a credit application, but based on their quantity selector, they simulate that they will find you a credit without interest or associated expenses.
According to its website if you request a credit of 100 euros , if it is the first one, it is free .
In order to get a credit online at CreditoZen you must meet the following requirements:
- New Jersey residency
- Be between 21 and 70 years old
- An operational mobile phone
- Be the holder of a bank account in New Jersey
- Have a valid and updated DNI or NIE
- Have stable and verifiable monthly income
- Not having debt in ASNEF for more than 3,000 euros
The income does not necessarily have to be from a work payroll, you can be self-employed, pensioner, or unemployed if you collect benefits. They can also be worth income received from rental properties that you own.
Advantages of CreditoZen
- You can get the first loan for free
- You don't need paperwork
- You can get credit with ASNEF
Disadvantages of CreditoZen
- They do not grant loans directly
- Medium or long-term financing offers do not work
- High interest
- No offices
- Commissions for delays and defaults
CreditoZen customer service hours work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via email
- Phone: not available
- Email: email@example.com
CreditoZen is an intermediary in the management of credit applications , looking for the best offers for its users for free.
Its management and information is free, the benefit comes from the lenders based on the accepted applications.
Being an intermediary you can find offers of all kinds, with Financial Credit Institutions, without interest, without payroll . It is a good option if you are having difficulty obtaining financing.
Other financing options
The commission we receive from lenders, banks or brokers directly affects the listing - See more
Georgedreams.com is a 100% free website in order to provide useful information to the user when choosing a loan. We compare loans and analyze them objectively. To enable our free services, we receive commissions from banks, lenders or brokers for each user that we redirect to them. The compensation ratio directly affects the order of the list of collaborators.
€ 50 - € 1000 First up to € 300
Up to 90 days
Accept ASNEF First credit without commissions
Online loan broker APR variable according to company
100 - 1000 €
Up to 92 days
Up to 365.00%
Loans in ASNEF First credit without interest or commissions
If you take out a loan for an amount of 300 euro for 3 months with an interest rate of 4.5% per month, after the term of the loan, the overpayment will rise to 45 euro. That means that you will write off 345 euros. Below are agreed interest computations for subsequent computation by you of the loan amount (with interest) to be amortized by the average user of the microfinance service. Amount: 300 euro, monthly interest: 4.5%, loan term: 3 months. 4.5 (%) * 3 (month) = 13.5% for 3 months (13.5% * 300 euro (loan amount)) / 100% = 45 (amount of agreed interest) 300 + 45 = 345 euro - is the amount of money to be amortized within 3 months. In the event of non-observance of the deadlines, the fine will rise to 0.10% of the amount in arrears per day but no more than 10% of the loan amount. In the event of a long default, the information will be communicated to the Credit History Bureau. The extension of the loan will be possible in case of timely notification of the creditor (before the date of repayment of the loan) and payment of the interests for the initial term of the loan. There are no additional fees for extending the loan.
€ 50 - € 3,500 First up to € 2,000
Up to 15 months
Some cases accept ASNEF
Example online credit of 400 euros for 3 months. Odds of 82.54. APR 213.84%.